So as some of you know I am at home with dad by myself while mom is out of town with the girls having an AMAZING time........but Hopefully she'll be back soon because I'm not much of a homemaker.
But anyways......do any of you have some good ideas for fast easy meals that I can make for us in just a few minutes? I feel bad because most of the time I am running and he is making most of the food.
Also any good ideas for something I could do for him on Fathers day. Luckily Danielle and DJ are coming down on Sunday and so it wont be just us 2 but still I want to do something special for dad to let him know how amazing he really is.
Thanks girls!! Love ya bunches!!
~Tabi~
Oh...homemade cards with sincere thoughts are what parents like the best :)
ReplyDeleteWell for breakfast a nice easy meal is toast with sliced hard boiled eggs on them. Some salt and pepper...some sliced meat is always yummy as well!
ReplyDelete