I don't have a picture of it, but it is very simple. Most of it is up to you and what your tastebuds prefer.
You will need:
Pineapple (chunks or tidbits)
Green Bell Pepper, sliced into "finger food" size (Red taste awesome too but are more expensive)
Coconut (shredded. Optional)
Rice
Meat (Also opt. I have used - sandwich turkey slices, pepperoni, and chicken. Ham would probably be good too)
Oil
Sweet and Sour sauce (if you do not want to make it, I found "La Choy" brand is really good)
Get your rice cooking. Put oil in large frying pan and heat over med. Once it is hot add pineapple, green pepper, coconut, and meat (if using raw meat cook before you add). I like to get the meat and pineapple a little browned. Once it is all heated through and everything is to your liking (about 10 min. give or take) put the wonderful mixture over rice, add a little sweet and sour sauce, and enjoy!
DJ and I have made this a lot because we love the flavors and it is really easy. Good on a budget too :)
Thanks for the idea! We are in need of meals like this! We've made some good ones in the past little bit, i'll have to post them sometime.
ReplyDelete