This is a DJ and Danielle recipe. I'm not a big fan of chicken at times, it has to be cooked and seasoned just right for me to be able to eat it, so we came up with this idea and I think it is awesome! We are making it again tonight.
You will need:
Bread crumbs, seasoning, and chicken
We used about 3/4 cup bread crumbs
1 cube "MiniCubes Cilantro Seasoning", found in the Spanish Foods section
1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
This made enough for 2 chicken breast with a little left over. I didn't measure everything out so this is all just guessing and to taste. We cut the chicken into strips and coated them in the breading and fried in oil until chicken was cooked through (ours got a little burnt, but it was still good!).
Tonight we are going to play with other flavors :)
No comments:
Post a Comment